Teaching in LA next year!!!

Hey Everyone!

I have been accepted to Teach for America! I will be writing and sharing my experiences with you all as I learn new and exciting things in the world of teaching!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Study, Study, and more Studying

So.. it's Friday morning the end of my "Spring Break," and all I have done so far is STUDY! Oh the joys of trying to teach! So with this studying I have learned a lot about our History, and how it affects us today! One thing interesting I learned through this audacious studying time is that; the U.S. acquired it's political ideals from two main things: John Locke, and the Greeks! Being the ignorant History student (up until now I might add) I thought the Founding Fathers came up with "democracy" all on their own. So here is to you John Locke and Greeks, thanks for helping to establish our Country!

No comments:

Post a Comment