Teaching in LA next year!!!

Hey Everyone!

I have been accepted to Teach for America! I will be writing and sharing my experiences with you all as I learn new and exciting things in the world of teaching!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Test

Hey everyone!

So, I passed 2 of the 3 tests I needed to pass. My third test I received a 119/120. So, TFA is now reviewing my file and deciding if I continue through this year or if I have to defer a year and start next summer. I will keep everyone updated as the process continues.

I know that God has a beautiful plan through this all, and He will be faithful to deliver His plan for me this next year. He is a sovereign God who has our best intentions. Thank you for all your prayers and support this far, and I would appreciate them throughout this month as I wait to see what Teach for America decision is for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment